Introduce a landlord to us and you can earn £50 worth of Amazon vouchers.
How does it work?
1. Introduce them to us by completing the form with both yours and the landlords details. Before submitting the form please make sure you have their permission for us to contact them.
2. We will get in touch with the landlord to discuss our services and find the best option to suit their needs.
3. If they sign up to our services which results in the successful let of their property you will then receive £50 worth of Amazon vouchers.
4. Keep referring to earn more vouchers!
Terms and conditions
The Lauristons Refer a landlord Promotion (the “Promotion”) is being promoted by Lauristons Limited having its registered office at 2nd Floor, Gateway 2 Holgate Park Drive, York, England, YO26 4GB (“the Company").
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully. These terms and conditions govern the Promotion. Entry into the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. The Promotion is open to all UK residents aged 16 and over (“Users”), excluding employees of the Company, or any of its subsidiary companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the Promotion. No third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted. The Company reserves the right to verify the eligibility of Users. The Company may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and prizes may be withheld until and unless the Company is satisfied with the verification. The Company reserves the right not to award vouchers or prizes for a successful referral if it has reason to believe that the referral is not legitimate, including but not limited to users referring themselves, multiple user referrals, referring those who own the same property and cancellations.
2. The Promotion will close on midnight of 31 December 2021 inclusive.
3. For every landlord, that a User refers (who signs up to the Company’s property management services which results in the successful let of their property), the User will receive a £50 Amazon voucher. There is no cash alternative.
4. The Company will not be responsible for any inability of any Users to take up or participate in the specified incentive.
5. The Company reserves the right to substitute any incentive for an alternative of similar value. The incentive is not transferable.
6. In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of the Promotion, including the allocation of more incentives than are available, the Company reserves the right to end or suspend the Promotion; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of any user; and/or to allocate the available incentive by conducting a simple draw from all wrongly allocated users.
7. Users’ personal data will be collected, stored and processed for the purposes of administering and assessing the Promotion and then, where appropriate, deleted. The Company complies with all requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 which may prevent the Company making contact with the landlord and therefore achieving a successful referral. Information on how the Company processes personal data can be reviewed in the Company’s Privacy Notice at https://www.lauristons.com/privacy-notice