Land & New homes
Two people carrying cardboard boxes into a house

First2protect 1

Contents insurance

When you rent a property it is a good idea to take out contents insurance and protect your posessions against theft, fire and other risks, such as accidental damage.

Landlords are only responsible for arranging the buildings insurance for the property you are living in, as well as insurance for any furniture or other items they include for your use as part of the rental agreement. It is up to you to ensure your possessions are protected. Luckily it's easy to get insured

If you're interested in finding our more then give us a call on 01392 849892 or fill in the form and we'll call you back. 

Reasons to choose First2Protect

What customers say about First2Protect

Home & contents insurance

Just fill in your details and we'll call you back to discuss your insurance needs

*Calls are recorded to meet our regulatory obligations and for training/monitoring purposes. First2Protect Insurance Services is a trading name of First2Protect Limited, an appointed representative of PRIMIS Mortgage Network, a trading name of First Complete Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

97% of customer surveyed had a positive experience with our advisors in an April - July 2020 customer satisfaction results