Lauristons Halloween competition
October 21st 2022
Win a M&S Halloween Trick or Treat gift bag or a Hotel Chocolat Pumpkin!
For your chance to win, simply count the number of witches on the competition post at www.facebook.com/LauristonsEstateAgents, follow our page and post your answer as a comment on the competition post before 29th October 2022. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- The Lauristons Halloween 2022 competition (the “Competition”) is open to all Facebook users in the UK.
- To enter the Competition, You must count the number of witches on the competition post at www.facebook.com/LauristonsEstateAgents, follow our page and post your answer as a comment on the competition post before midnight (11.59pm) on Friday 28th October 2022.
- You may only submit one entry to this promotion. Entries over the maximum number of entries will be void and will not be entered into this promotion.
- Details of the winners will be shared on the Lauristons Facebook page, www.facebook.com/LauristonsEstateAgents.
- By submitting an entry to the Competition, You agree to Lauristons publishing your photograph and name for the sole purpose of identifying You as a winner of the Competition.
- Employees of Lauristons and the wider LSL Property Services Plc Group are ineligible to enter this competition.
- Staff members from Lauristons will randomly select 1 winning entry to win the M&S gift bag and 1 or more entries to win Hotel Chocolat Pumpkins.
- Lauristons decision will be made on 29th October 2022. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Submitting an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions.
- The winners will receive either a M&S gift bag or a Hotel Chocolat Pumpkin.
- Winners will be notified through Facebook Messenger on or before 30th October 2022. Prizes should be collected from the Wimbledon branch of Lauristons Estate Agents. Lauristons reserves the right to select another winner in accordance with the process described above if the initial winner does not respond within 7 days of being notified.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes.
- We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Lauristons accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The Promoter of the Competition is Lauristons Limited whose registered number is 03516380 and whose registered office is at Howard House, 3 St Mary’s Court, Blossom Street, York, YO24 1AH. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
- The Competition shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
You can view the competition post on Facebook here: